Friday, July 4, 2008

My sister Iabelle

My little sister Isabelle is 2 years old and she can talk really well.I am really happy to have a sister like her.I think it is cool that I can play with her and not worry whether or not she is going to get heart.I think she is the best sister I could ever have. she can swim properly and is able to ride her bike with no trainer wheels she is nearly able to ride a skate board she only needs to get her balancing right and shes set.she is very independent and wants to do everything by her self.She is always copying what I do wants to do everything I do and it can get irritating sometimes.

3 comments:

BBPS said...

Hello Zane
You have written some wonderful things about your little sister here. Lucky you to have such a lovely little sister like her. Your blog is great. I look forward to seeing some more posts from you.
Mrs Mac

BBPS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alysha's Blog said...

Hello zane
do you know i have seen your little sister at the kbb concet thing