Monday, September 1, 2008

MY LIFE

* WHO ARE MY FRIENDS:Jamie, Demi, Lucy, Ryan, IsaacH, Keb, Sean and Vincent.
*MY FAMILY:My Mum's name is Debbie and my dad's name is Nigel. I have 11 cousins Renee, Daniel, Taylor, Cole, Isaac, Britney, Jarid, Bria, Samuel, Taylor-Rose and Blake.
*MY SCHOOLING: I go to Bucklands Beach Primary School.I have quite a few friends. I think I have a really cool teacher Mrs Mac and my class is room 4.
*SPORTS: I really like sport, every kind of sport. The sports I think I'm best at are Rugby, Soccer, Gymnastics and water polo. I also love to compete in Triathlons.And i also realy like cars ther so AAAAAAAwwwwwwssssssoooooommmmmeeeeeee

4 comments:

RROL said...

Nice friends and family Zane.

FROM RHETT

Pink Crystals said...

Nice friends!

Alysha's Blog said...

Dude you spelt my name wrong it is Alysha Not Alesha

Unknown said...

mice friends for ya